Thomas Radney graduated with honors from Benjamin Russell High School in Alexander City in 1989. From there, he entered the University of Alabama where he received his Bachelor of Arts in 1993, after which, he attended the University of Alabama School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctorate in 1996. Thomas also participated in an overseas study at Oxford University in Oxford, England.
Thomas began his legal career serving as a law clerk for the Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals where he served under Judge (and former Alabama Governor) John Patterson.
Thomas believes that hard work and preparation are necessary to get the best results. He provides the necessary attention to detail in the office as well as aggressive representation in the courtroom. Thomas has obtained favorable results for his clients in state and federal courts throughout Alabama.
He specializes in solutions for cases involving car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death, divorce, child custody, criminal defense, civil disputes, insurance claims, wills and estates, will contests, and probate proceedings.
Thomas and his wife, Catie, reside in Alexander City where they are raising their three beautiful children. They are active in the community and he is a member of the following boards and organizations:
– Alabama Bar Association
– Tallapoosa County Bar Association-past President
– United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
– United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
– Alexander City Chamber of Commerce-past member Board of Directors
– American Red Cross-member Board of Directors
– Boys and Girls Club of the Lake Martin Area-past member Board of Directors
– First United Methodist Church of Alexander City
– Russell Medical Center Board of Director